Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DAY 110

My favourite colour to wear (besides black) is deep red/berry. I love how it complements my colouring and it's perfect for fall! 

I matched my berry lip to the berry colour of this pretty bandage skirt I got for like $6 from Forever 21. I also love this mint silk blouse for this outfit; it adds an unexpected summery contrast with the otherwise fall-esque look. Finally, I added the gold statement necklace to draw out the gold detailing in the skirt. I wore this all day and it was super comfortable! I also got a lot of complements on the colour pairing, so that's always an added plus :).






Mint collared blouse- H&M
Berry and gold bandage skirt- Forever 21
Necklace- Icing
Ring- Laila Rowe
Watch- Lou Lou
Riding Boots- Enzo Angiolini
Berry Lipstick- Wet & Wild in "Cherry Bomb"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment