Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DAY 95

Feeling very New York chic today! 

I absolutely love love love my new Cotton On booties.. I wore them for class, meetings, and errands and my feet barely hurt by the end of the day! Plus, everyone looks better walking in heels. I've found my new fav shoe of the season! Cotton On is an Australian (I think) clothing brand with an amazing online store. I say amazing because I got these bad boys for only $5, and their sale section is always good. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a new online store! The only thing is that shipping is a little steep, but the price of the items is so low that it hardly matters.

I paired my black booties with my favourite pair of darkwash jeggings (American Eagle seriously has the best jeans. Period.) and a black tank. For a pop of colour I added these beautiful hand-crafted orange earrings I picked up this summer in a boutique in Skiathos, and for warmth (seriously, how did it go from 90 degree heat to 50 degrees in less than a week) I added my staple cream cardigan. The simple, chic colours and streamlined fit of the pants and shoes make the outfit look elegant, while the jeans made it class-appropriate. 

I'm rather proud of myself for managing to put on something other than a t-shirt and leggings on a day when I was running late! Here's to hoping the rest of the week follows suit..





Dark wash jeggings- American Eagle
Black tank- Forever 21
Cream open cardigan- Gap
Coin necklace- Greece
Orange statement earrings- Skiathos
Booties- Cotton On

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment