Monday, September 16, 2013

DAY 94

Break out the boots and layers, because for better or for worse, fall has finally arrived. 

Leather/grungy looks have come back this season in full force, as seen in so many shows from New York Fashion Week! I was in  a hurry to get out of the door this morning so I couldn't really commit to the look, but I did wear my combat boots from last year paired with ripped skinnies.. does this count as grunge? I'm counting it. 

I desperately need some new combat boots as mine are way too worn to survive another winter. I've found some great styles for relatively good prices at Marshalls. Will definitely be checking out their selection in the near future!







Skinnies- Old Navy and DIY'd
Watch- lulus
Bracelets- Italy
Navy blue cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Cream loose t-shirt- Marshalls
Combat boots- Marshalls
Hairband- DIY'd

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment