Sunday, September 15, 2013

DAY 93

I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of harem pants (or "Turk pants" as my very Greek and very anti-Turk mother calls them.. she is not a fan) for a loooong time. This summer I finally found my favourite black and white print in a small store in Skiathos! For only 14 euros, they were definitely my favourite purchase of the summer. 

Styling the pants is so easy, too! They can be worn to go out in the summer with a tighter, possibly cropped top. They can be worn to run errands in warmer weather with a tank top or a tee shirt with a fedora for a relaxed look. Or, for the winter/fall, they can be styled with a chunky sweater or an oversized shirt! 






Black and white harem pants- Skiathos
White shirt- Forever 21
White tank- Target
Sandals- Target

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment