Saturday, September 14, 2013

DAY 92

Today I got to see Tina Fey! She came to speak at UVA for the arts because she is a UVA alum, and it was honestly worth the four hours we camped out for waiting for her. Although I didn't actually get to meet her (believe me I tried.. any further and I probably would have been detained for suspicious activity), I did notice that she drove a gold minivan. So there's some valuable information.

It's recently been getting a lot colder- it's like 50 degrees tonight!- which means, it's time to layer. 

I wore this tank and leggings and threw over a scarf and jean shirt for layering/texture/warmth. This is still my favourite scarf I own and it was only 3 euros at Bershka!






Jean shirt- Garage
White tank- Aeropostale
Leggings- Target
Booties- Cotton On
Scarf- Bershka
Sunglasses- Greece

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment