Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DAY 89

My 9 AM discussion is the bane of my existence. 
I have to get up at 7:30 in order to get ready and catch the bus to my class, and as someone who is definitely not a morning person, this is a weekly struggle. I'm also sick with the UVA plague that everybody seems to be getting around this time of year, so that coupled with my general disdain for the morning made me oversleep and have to get ready in approximately ten minutes.. rough morning I'd say.

I don't think that running low on time mandates that you have to wear a t-shirt and running shorts; there are easy, simple outfits that you can pull together at the last minute! 

This outfit is an example of what I do when I'm running late: the formula is a simple top and shorts jazzed up with some kind of accessory. Looking decent doesn't have to take planning! 






Knockoff keds- Target
Striped top- Zara
White shorts- American Eagle
White watch- Lou Lou 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment