Sunday, September 8, 2013

DAY 85

Sorry for being MIA for the past two days, I've been ridiculously busy with readings and essays! Even though it's only week two of being back at school, I've been in the library all day today studying. I'm not a fan of this.

Yesterday's outfit was laid back and comfortable. It was game day, which usually means dressing up and tailgating, staying for the first quarter of the football game, then going back to my apartment for a nap until I have to rally to go out at night. However, after a rough Friday night, I decided I needed some time alone and so I took the Charlottesville bus (horrible) and went shopping! There is nothing as therapeutic as shopping. 
Besides, like, chocolate. And dumplings. And Trader Joe's Cookie Butter (literally the best thing I've ever had). 

Will post today's outfit momentarily! 



Flannel- LL Bean
Shorts- DIY
Grey all-stars (not pictured)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment