Thursday, September 5, 2013

DAY 83

My friend bought me this maxi skirt for my birthday earlier this year, and although I love the pattern, I haven't worn it yet on account of I'm about 11 feet tall and absolutely NO maxi skirts/dresses/long pants fit me length-wise.
However, desperate times call for desperate measures, and since I'm going on day five of not shaving my legs (judge me), I decided to try and make it work! I figured out that the top part, originally supposed to be folded down, also looks good kept up. With my aviators, a crop top, and my fedora that I wear practically daily (to cover my bad hair day), I love the whole boho look the outfit has! 

Will definitely be styling this skirt later in the fall, maybe with a sweater or a scarf? 






Crop top- DIY'd
Maxi skirt- gifted to me by a friend!
Shoes- Target
Aviators- Ray Bans
Fedora- Greece

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment