Monday, September 30, 2013

DAY 108

So the obsession with JustFab continues. 

It's been literally a week and I've already ordered (and received!) my SECOND pair of JustFab boots! I actually featured these in my last post, but forgot to talk about them. I think JustFab is my new favourite website. It's gotten to the point where I've created like 3 separate accounts in order to benefit from their first-pair-for-$20-free-shipping promo. I love their wide shoe and handbag selection, how on trend each item is, and how fast their shipping service is! I ordered these on Monday of last week and received them on Saturday... that's less than a week and it was free shipping! 

And no, I am not affiliated with JustFab. 
Although, if they wanted me to be, I wouldn't object.
**hint hint**











Skinnies- Old Navy
Boots- JustFab (the "Micah" moto boots)
Lace tank- American Eagle
Jacket- Stradivarius
White scarf- Esprit

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that jacket.. and you are a beautiful girl.. :)
    Wanna follow each other on bllog and facebook ?
    Lemme know.. :)
    http://theparisiandreamevents.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci!! j'adore ton blog aussi :) et je n'ai pas facebook but I'm following you on the blog (I think)! xx

      Delete