Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DAY 103

I went with a very preppy look today, pairing an old striped button down with amazing puffy sleeves (not sure if they're quite visible in the photos) with skinny jeans and oxfords. I love these shoes because they are slightly masculine and balance out the feminine top well! I think they would be super cute with dresses, too.

Also, remember those pendant heart necklaces that everyone and their mother used to have circa eighth grade? I found mine and found it worked with this look because it doesn't really stand out, so you can't tell it's a tacky heart pendant, you only see a silver shape at the end of a long chain!








Button down- my mother's
Skinnies- American Eagle
Heart pendant- Forever 21
Rings- Greece
Oxfords- my mother's old ones (probably from Italy)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment