Thursday, August 29, 2013

DAY 76

I am on the hunt for some loose and flowy colourful shorts to end up the summer season- they are so cute paired with sweaters and boots! For now, though, I have to stick to what I have, and what I have are these tight (ish) short shorts from Marshall's that somehow still fit me. While not exactly the late-summer-shorts look I want to achieve, I still think it works for class!

At somewhat of a loss as to what to do with my newly short and therefore limiting hair, I decided to go back to my favourite red bandana. Thank GOD it works well for short layered hair as well, not sure what I would have done without it while I wait for my hair to grow back! Bandanas are a great and chic way to keep your hair out of your face, and since they come in so many different colours, you can style so many different looks around them! I may or may not have accumulated a collection of around twenty... oops




Gladiators- Greece
Red shorts- Marshall's
Knit top- Zara
Ring- Greece
Bandana- Osh Kosh (judge me)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment