Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DAY 75

For most of last fall, winter, and spring, flannel has been my go-to clothing accessory. When I got lazy (and cold) I even started wearing assorted flannels to frat parties.. maybe not the best look, but at least I wasn't freezing on the walk to Greek Row!

For the summer or early fall, I'm keeping my flannels and wearing them by tying them around my waist or layered over a tank or tee shirt. This comes in handy for rainy days like today or cold lecture halls, and also instantly pulls together an outfit if you wear a tank underneath that has complementing colours to one of the colours in the flannel (I.E I wore this burnt orange tank because it matches the deep reds and orange-y yellows in the flannel). 







Flannel- LL Bean
Tank- American Rag
Shorts- DIY'd
Ring- Forever 21
Coin necklace- Greece
Green clip on earrings- my mother's
High top All Stars

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment