Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DAY 67

As much as I love packing, there are few things I hate more than unpacking. 
Actually, the whole post-holiday ordeal is awful; you have to put everything away, catch up on missed work... it's all very depressing and although I usually try and put it off for as long as I can, I decided to do work today, seeing as I have to get everything moved in to my new apartment (!) at UVA by the weekend.

So it was a long (thanks to jet lag, I woke up at 6 AM after only four hours of sleep), hot day, and since I was going to be doing a lot of work in my house, pants were obviously out of the question. In no mood to unpack, I looked through the back of my closet and found this old gem: a coral crochet dress from Target my mother bought me when I was 14. It was longer then, and way too loose for 14-year-old me who had no boobs. However, it was the perfect choice for today, and since coral is such a timeless summer classic, I (hopefully) still looked semi-put together while running around all day.

Shop your closets! You never know what you'll find!




Coral knit dress- Target
Fedora- Greece (for when I went outside)

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment