Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DAY 40

Today was the day before I leave for a few weeks in Greece, so I had quite a few things to do. Writing this is the first opportunity I've gotten to sit down since 6:30 AM, which should give an idea of what a busy day I had (I haven't even started packing yet, ugh).

I might have mentioned this earlier, but I do like wearing dresses quite a bit in the summer, especially on shopping days. They're cute and comfortable and instantly dress you up. You never know who you're gonna run into at Target or the bank, so always put some effort into your appearance! I found a quote on Pinterest a while back that I quite like: Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy. If you go by this motto, you're bound to be ready for any surprise bump-ins, whether you run into your ex at the supermarket or in the unlikely event you find Ryan Gosling at the pharmacy (a girl can dream, right?). 




Navy blue dress- H&M
Gladiators- Greece
Gold braided headband- Greece
Gold earrings- Charming Charlie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment