Friday, July 19, 2013

DAY 35

Recognize the top? 
It's the same skirt from yesterday's outfit! I have about fifty of these H&M mini skirts in all different colours and patterns. I don't even know why I keep buying them- they're horribly uncomfortable and make you look bloated even if you haven't eaten in like hours. Yet,  for some reason, I keep buying them. It's an illness. 

Anyways, the point of that ramble is that I have a lot of skirts and not a lot of use for them as actual skirts, so I tend to re-purpose them quite a lot as tube tops! I find they work quite well with high waisted shorts and are perfect for a simple addition of colour to your outfits.






Top/skirt- H&M
Shorts- DIY'd
Bag- Skiathos, Greece
Gold earrings- Charming Charlie
Shoes- All-star low tops
Rings- Skiathos, F21

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment