Sunday, July 14, 2013

DAY 30

DAY 30!!! 

Tonight, I went to the National Harbor in Maryland to see a movie by the river with a friend. It was absolutely beautiful and for once, the weather was perfect! Retrospectively, I could have probably dressed up for this as we didn't end up sitting on the grass, but what I wore was comfortable enough that it didn't matter.

For outdoor concerts, performances, or movies where you typically end up hot, sweaty, and sitting on the grass or some other less-than-pristine surface, I recommend denim cutoffs and a colourful shirt or crop top. Mine is from JCrew, and I paired them with the same DIY'd high waisted shorts I've been wearing religiously every week.





Coral t-shirt- JCrew
High waisted shorts- DIY'd
Silver earrings- Target
Braided belt- Greece

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment