Friday, July 12, 2013

DAY 28

Today I got lunch with a friend and did some shopping, which makes it (sadly) the most productive day I've had in like a month. This speaks volumes about the riveting life I lead.

I don't know what it is about "going to lunch" that makes me feel like dressing preppy (see: that one day I wore a blazer a few posts ago. still don't know what prompted that), but for some reason I tend to break out the white jeans and collared shirts far more frequently when I'm getting lunch with friends than I do on any other day. Maybe it's cause "doing lunch" is such a pretentious idea that I automatically dress more pretentiously than usual... whatever, I kind of like this break from my usual same high waisted shorts and t-shirts. 







Black bow clutch- vintage
White skinnies- American Eagle
Mint green silk blouse- H & M
Gold ring- Skiathos, Greece
Black pointed toe pumps- Target
White and gold bow earring studs- Forever 21
Gold chain necklace- Cotton On

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment