Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DAY 25

I ordered my second-ever purchase from an online store (Cotton On) and it came today! I got some really cute black stacked heeled booties for $5 and this gorgeous gold chain necklace for $1, making a total of only $12 after shipping. Cotton On is definitely my favourite online store to shop for cheap, cute things... literally half their stuff is under $10! 

Of course, there are an infinite number of ways to style chunky statement necklaces, as they have been in style for the past few years. I went with kind of a nautical theme (ok not much is actually nautical.. that's just the first word that comes to mind when I think of  a navy blue-and-white combination) and love how it turned out.













White chiffon blouse- Marshalls
Navy Blue linen shorts- Tommy Hilfiger
Gold rope necklace- Cotton On
Wedges- Target
Champagne clutch- Accessorize 
Pearl earring studs- Claire's

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment