Sunday, July 7, 2013

DAY 23

Today, Sunday, was my day back from midsummers and consisted of the car trip home, a shower, a dinner with my mom who just got back from New Hampshire, and lots of naps. This called for a laid-back, lazy day outfit. A while back, I found this wonderful bat-like top from Urban Outfitters for only $5! This top is perfect for literally anything: I can wear it out by adding a black bandage skirt and a statement necklace, I can wear it to the airport underneath a cardigan, scarf, and leggings, or I can wear it to class with some jeans and boots. It's been one of my best finds thus far at Urban, since I usually can't afford anything and only go straight to the clearance section.





Top- Urban
Ripped skinnies- an old Old Navy pair that I DIY'd

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment