Sunday, June 23, 2013

DAY 9

Part of the reason I like having days off work every now and then is because I don't have to wear hideous, masculine-looking, all-black uniforms that allow little to no creativity. Today, Sunday, was my first day off in a while, so I celebrated with a brunch with some friends and a dinner out! 

Black and white is a classic combination that is my go-to for when I want to look put together but don't have time (or honestly, don't want to put in the effort) to find an appealing colourful outfit (coordinating colours is harder than it seems). It's easy to just add a pop of colour, too, if you want or keep it simple with gold or silver accessories! 

Also, I'm OBSESSED with this ivory lace skirt from Urban... & it was only $10!






Black chiffon top- Cotton On
Lace circle skirt- Urban Outfitters
White bandeau- Papaya
Black cloth Mary-Janes- Monastiraki (Athens)
Gold ring- Skiathos
Black clutch- vintage 
Gold earrings- Charming Charlie

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment