Sunday, June 30, 2013

DAY 16


Although the weather's been absolute shit this past month (come on Virginia), there is one upside: I can wear my white jeans! I love the contrast they make when paired with a bright or dark shirt, and they're perfect for the summertime and spring because they 1) make you look tan and 2) look dressier than jeans but are just as comfortable! Unfortunately, it is usually too hot to wear them out, so I'm taking advantage of this cooler weather while it lasts.

Also love this feather-printed shirt from Zara- my all-time favourite store since I was in elementary school. I know feathering your hair went out of style a few years ago, and I don't think I'm edgy enough to pull off feather accessories, so any time I can incorporate this design in my outfit I love it!



Top- Zara
White jeans- American Eagle
Black ballet flats- Payless (I think)
Gold coin necklace- Icing

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment