Thursday, June 27, 2013

DAY 13

The reason I never throw anything away (especially not my clothes, no matter how old they are) is because I am convinced I can re-purpose or re-style pretty much anything. The exception to this for a long time was those awful babydoll tight shirts that everyone and their mother had back in middle school- the ones that almost always came from Aeropostale or Hollister or Abercrombie. There is just no way to make them look good anymore!

Today, I decided to try and "fix" one of my older maroon ones from Aeropostale because I love the colour. So, I paired it with an old a-line skirt I had and it didn't look awful.... definitely not one of my favourite looks but eh not so bad for an old shirt I was prepared to throw away!






Top- Aeropostale
Skirt- my mother's
Belt- my mother's (Greece)
Earrings- Target
Gladiators- Athens
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment