Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DAY 12


Another hot day...this 365 day project is hard to do when on days like today, all I wanna do is sit around in a t-shirt with no makeup on and my hair out of my face. I am in absolutely no mood to be stylish on days like today. I just want to nap. 

BUT if there's one thing I've learned, the worst possible thing you can wear on hot days is pants. And I don't mean just long pants; I mean shorts, capris, gym pants... basically anything that buttons/is tight-ish around your legs. Normally I would just not wear pants, but on days where I have to leave my house/room/bed, I find skirts and dresses are the best way to go because it feels the same as not wearing pants. 
Except you're not flashing everyone.





Strapless dress- Target
Jean shirt- Lands End
Hat- I have no idea, it's my mother's
Wedges- Target
Silver spiral bracelet- Greece

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment